Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rhiannon Christie Kruger!!

Announcing the arrival of Rhiannon Christie Kruger!!!!
Rhiannon was born on Thursday October 16, 2008.
She weighs 9 lbs, 15 ounces. That's just 1 ounce short of 10 lbs!!!
Although we thought she would be smaller than Ethan, she surprised us at an ounce bigger!!!
We are excited that she shares a birthday with Caleb, our close friend's son!
More pictures to follow once I find time to download them!!!


2 comments:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Ohhhh!!! There she is!! Congratulations Krugers!!! She is lovely, I am so happy for you all. And bigger than Ethan?? I was going to send you out some of my favourite girl sleepers and things, but I may have to go through it again and make sure it will all still fit by the time you get it!

Trish said...

Wow!!! You're amazing, Kathy!
She's beautiful! Congratulations Krugers!