Sunday, October 19, 2008

Out to Celebrate!

Today we went out for lunch to celebrate the addition to our family.Mmmmmm ice cream!

And a couple car seat pics...



4 comments:

The Christie Family said...

Precious photos!
Congratulations! Rhiannon is beautiful! Looks like Bonnie is having a blast- hope Rod and George are holding down the fort in Saskatoon...
Kathy- you look AMAZING! I can not believe you gave birth to an almost 10 lb baby!!
I'm glad to hear Ethan is adapting well, I hear that can be stressful. My favorite photo is the one of him "petting" her in the basket. So sweet!

Corinne Andersen Art said...

I can't believe you ventured out so soon after! Good for you! I don't think I left the house for a good month after we had Tegan.... seriously. Whoever came to visit brought groceries and stuff with them!

Anonymous said...

Rhiannon is beautiful. What a head of hair. What does Ethan call her? Congratulation Kathy and Mark--good job. Gramma Bonnie, it looks like you are having FUN!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't think I had clicked anonymous.