When Grandma Bonnie arrived, we had lots of fun checking out parks and walking around the towns while waiting for baby to make her arrival.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, i'm a friend of Corinne Andersen's, so I have been reading your blog through hers...just wanted to say congratulations on the arrival of your little girl, she is beautiful!! I also noticed that we must have the same stroller - the Phil n Ted's...if you haven't gotten one yet, the second seat for it works awesome, I used it all the time right after our second daughter was born!!! Anyways, congrats again!
1 comment:
Hi, i'm a friend of Corinne Andersen's, so I have been reading your blog through hers...just wanted to say congratulations on the arrival of your little girl, she is beautiful!! I also noticed that we must have the same stroller - the Phil n Ted's...if you haven't gotten one yet, the second seat for it works awesome, I used it all the time right after our second daughter was born!!! Anyways, congrats again!
Post a Comment