Finally...here you go..some belly pics! Here is me, today, at 2 days short of 39 weeks.
I don't think that belly could be anywhere near as big as my first one...any guesses on the size? I'm betting much smaller...maybe a normal size this time??

People generally say it looks like I have a football under my shirt!

5 comments:
Nice belly shots! I started baby girls afghan this evening and am happy to be making a pink one. I am making afghans for a long list of babies, most of them are boys. It is nice to think pink! Good luck with baby!
Love,
ME :) the Zii
You look beautiful!
Haha! You do have a rather pointy belly! All in front! Hard to think about how big you were before, I need to go back and look at the pictures! =) I do think it will be smaller though - stayed away from those carbs did ya? =b So silly! GOOOD LUCK!!! I am super excited!
Wow, that was a lot of exclamation marks in the last comment. That's how excited I am!!! =)
All the best cuz and Kathy. You look glowing Kathy. Pregnancy truly suits you. Love Sandi and Chas xxx
Post a Comment