Here are some first pictures of RHIANNON and the family. They are in no particular order...as I'm too tired to order them!
Ethan getting to know Rhiannon the night we brought her home. He was very gentle and loving!

Proud Daddy just after the birth.

Ethan arrives to check out his sister.

A quick peek at baby before finding more interesting things in the room....

Playing with the birthing ball made Ethan's day!

A proud Grandma having a cuddle!

1 comment:
Such good pictures! And I agree, you do look fantastic for just having had a baby! Nice work! =) Glad Ethan is happy with her too. I am starting to find out how great having 2 is. They have begun to entertain each other! If Tegan is getting upset Graye will make funny noises at her to make her laugh or will start going "Tegay Tegay Tegay!!" really loudly to get her attention. It's pretty funny!
Post a Comment