
Nathan and Lorna came over for dinner earlier in the week. We had a very nice visit and chat! Today is my birthday and Lorna's is tomorrow, so I made a cake to celebrate. Mark is cooking me a fancy dinner this weekend and we will go for a nice walk in the park...weather permitting!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kathy! You and Brett's birthday are close together. We took him to Tyler's in the Historic American Tobacco Center. Tyler's is my favorite restaurant! He had a good birthday and I can see that you did too. Ethan is beautiful!
Love,
ME:)
Happy happy birthday Kathy! I guess I should put that on here as well. Hope you had an amazing day and that the weekend supper is just as good. (I'm sure it will be!) Mark's such a good boy! =) Lots of love this week!
Whooooo!!!! Nice blog! you got on the beta bandwagon too? Looks fantastic! I really liked that template too, almost traded... glad you are using it! =) It's pretty.
Post a Comment