Thanks SO MUCH to Rob and Maia for the Baby Bjorn Sling! Ethan LOVES falling asleep in it, and I LOVE having my hands free to get things done! It is going to be SO HELPFUL after next week when we say a sad goodbye to my car.
We got one of those from Mike and Jeanette too. They are really great, although we haven't used it in a while. He got heavy. =) Where is your car going? You should take a picture and put it on here, I never even got to see it!
Hi Kathy ... just read you email and learned how to leave a comment. Neat!!
And all by myself, I learned that to double left click a picture enlarges it.
Hope you enjoy you baby carry thing from Rob and Maia. We had one when all of you were little - a Snuggly. It was great and made kids much more portable thank carrying them.
4 comments:
We got one of those from Mike and Jeanette too. They are really great, although we haven't used it in a while. He got heavy. =) Where is your car going? You should take a picture and put it on here, I never even got to see it!
Great Blog Kathy!
Hi Kathy ... just read you email and learned how to leave a comment. Neat!!
And all by myself, I learned that to double left click a picture enlarges it.
Hope you enjoy you baby carry thing from Rob and Maia. We had one when all of you were little - a Snuggly. It was great and made kids much more portable thank carrying them.
Obviously did not learn how to sign my name to a comment. Here goes ...
Dad.
Post a Comment