Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Sweet and Sour
Ethan had a very busy day today but it was both sweet and sour. In the morning, we went to our first baby massage class. It was great! Ethan wasn't quite sure what to make of all the other crying babies, so he made himself well heard so I wouldn't forget that he is the boss and the centre of my world! I learned many ways of massaging his legs and feet which he really enjoyed. Next week, we'll learn about another part of the body. In the afternoon, he had his 8 week check with the doctor and all is well. After that, sadly, he had his first immunisations. He had a shot in each thigh and it wasn't nice at all. I may be more traumatised than Ethan. I felt really mean for betraying his trust!!! I know it will do him good in the future. Finally I quickly went to the shops to stock up on infant Calpol (baby painkiller) just in case. I haven't needed it yet...so fingers crossed that Ethan is still feeling ok when he wakes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We took Haily and Kayden for shots last week. Haily got one in each arm, and Kayden got one in each arm AND one in the leg. Haily was OK, but Kayden was NOT impressed.
Post a Comment