


Happy Halloween Everyone!!! Thanks to Aunty Pat for the My First Halloween outfit! Ethan and I went to a Mom's group and they all said how cute it was! We didn't get up to much Halloweeny stuff here..it isn't quite as eventful as at home. I loved seeing all the pictures of my nieces and friends in their cute costumes...I can't wait for Ethan to be big enough for all of that fun!
4 comments:
I love the stripes! He always looks so alert in your pictures. I really really can't wait to actually meet him!
Seems that b/c I switched to blogger beta I can't use my sign in name on other non-beta blogs... lame. Oh, well.
Wow! Ethan looks so cool in his Halloween costume! Tell him his aunt was delighted to see him in the costume and I will share the photo with my students tomorrow! I will have to come up with another costume for next Halloween! Ethan is beautiful!
Aunt Pat :)
What a cutie! Give him a zerburt for me. He looks like he needs one on each chubby little cheek. Thanks!
This kid gets cuter all the time. Cannot wait to meet the little fella.
Love Chas and Sandi xx
Post a Comment