Wednesday, August 08, 2007

South Africa 2007

We just got home from a 2 week visit to South Africa. It was AMAZING! Mark was so happy to be home and doing all the things he really loves. For me and Ethan, it was a whole new world! It was the first time Ethan and I saw the animals and swam in the sea. Every day was packed with adventure, fun and family. Thanks so much to Gideon and Anita for the most fantastic holiday! I will add some videos tomorrow...I have to go catch up on some sleep now!

Ethan and his Oupa

Gideon and Alistair buying biltong and droe wors (dried meats) which we ate as much of as we could!

Ethan and is Ouma A picture with Alistair
Ethan and Bongosi. Bongosi gave Ethan his Zulu name. nhlanhla, which means lucky.

3 comments:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Wow, Kathy!!! Looks amazing! That would be such a great trip. Are you going to move there now? NOT ALLOWED! =) I loved looking at all the photos, you'll have to send an email and tell me all about it too - if you aren't sick of doing that already!

The Braum Family said...

I am so jealous of the biltong. The rest of the trip looked really cool as well :).

Rob, Valerie & Elizabeth said...

Beautiful pictures! What a trip it must have been! Ethan is a lucky little guy.