Mark took me snorkelling at Cape Vidal. He was sooo excited! I wasn't very successful and clung to Mark for dear life!
Me and Ethan feeding the banded Mongoose in Cape Vidal. We heard them scurrying in the bushes and then they came out by the dozens for a treat!
On the way to the lodge near St. Lucia, we stopped at a Spa. Ethan had tons of fun swimming in the pools!
Mark and I at Mission Rocks standing on Anita's rock (the one she usually sits on and watches the ocean from..what a life!!!).
The extended Kruger family at the lodge for a Braai (barbecue!)
Mark's other baby..the beach buggy! He was like a little kid getting it ready and driving it to St. Lucia. It really was loads of fun!
Me at the Estuary in St. Lucia. I loved the big leaf that I'm holding..Mark thought I was crazy..but that was one BIG leaf!
We went fishing at the Estuary...which is open to the sea. So..we were fishing alongside hippos and crocodiles! Mark was in charge of bait (ewwww). I nearly caught two crabs.
Gideon and Mark
Mark feeding the seagulls. They took the food right out of his hands!

No comments:
Post a Comment