Monday, December 20, 2010

More SNOW!

This week has been a winter wonderland!  It reminds me of Saskatchewan.  At first, we had a light snow…but enough to try out our new sled.  Then, on Saturday, we had some heavy snow..enough to pull the kids in the sled all the way to the park to do some sledding down the slope!  It was so much fun!  Ethan LOVED it..of course!  Today, there is still loads of snow on the ground…too much for the pushchair.  So, the kids and I went on an adventure.  I pulled them in the sled to the bus, we took the bus, then I pulled them in the sled to a friend’s house.  It worked fantastically! Ethan had fun playing on the sleds in the back garden with his friend Joe.

IMG_5220 IMG_5227 IMG_5231 IMG_5236 IMG_5237 IMG_5239 IMG_5246 IMG_5249 IMG_5256 IMG_5266 IMG_5267 

IMG_5218

IMG_0230 IMG_0232

1 comment:

The Braum Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Very jealous about all the snow!