Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!

 

We had a fantastic Christmas this year with the Braums.  The kids played so well together which left the adults loads of time to chat and cook!  Our Christmas dinner was DIVINE!  Chicken, Lamb, Ham, roast veg, roast potatoes, baked balsamic beets, broccoli, brussel sprouts with bacon and chestnuts,  followed by triffle.  YUM!  Once the kids were in bed, Patrick taught us all how to play poker…great fun!  Ethan loves his new buzz lightyear from Santa and nintendo ds from us…although he hasn’t figured out its name yet so he calls it his tv, dv, dsv etc!  Although Rhiannon loves her gift from Santa,  new paints, and her other toys, somehow her favourite is her 2 pairs of safety scissors.  She carts these around the house as if they are the best present ever!

IMG_5278

IMG_5294 IMG_5314 IMG_5315 IMG_5327 IMG_5333 IMG_5335 IMG_5340 IMG_5345 IMG_5347 IMG_5348 IMG_5350 IMG_5355 IMG_5357 IMG_5366 IMG_5375 IMG_5377

1 comment:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

I just realized I never commented on here! Merry Christmas, love all the pics! Rhainnon's dress is super cute. I also was entertained by the amount of "B" items included in your supper (which sounds amazing!)

Hope we get to see you soon!! Maybe in time for Graye's birthday? (I keep counting time as who's birthday you could be here for... pretty sure Tegan's is out.) ;b

Lots of love, C xo