Funny! You are so good at adding pictures all the time. I'm no good at it. I never remember how, even though it's easy. Now that I have my blackberry I sort of add some to facebook because after I take it it has a send to facebook option, and all I have to do is click it. I'm down with that.
3 comments:
Digging for gold? Haha! too cute!
AhhhahahahA!!! That is an awesome pic. Graye has never really picked his nose, but Tegan can get almost an entire finger in there. Crazy girls!!
Funny! You are so good at adding pictures all the time. I'm no good at it. I never remember how, even though it's easy. Now that I have my blackberry I sort of add some to facebook because after I take it it has a send to facebook option, and all I have to do is click it. I'm down with that.
Post a Comment