Saturday, November 14, 2009

CUTE!

Hi everyone...
I don't normally do just text journals but I am way too excited. I just found this website for the cutest ever handmade children's hair clips, bows etc. They are made in Saskatoon, Canada but I'm sure she would be willing to ship them to the UK. I have just ordered some for my Dad to bring out here when he comes next week. Go to the site and have a look. They would make great stocking stuffers! http://mysweetbowtique.com/
I will post photos when I get them!

3 comments:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Hey! Someone I know told me about this the other week too. They are super cute, I also need to pick some up! Can't wait for pics of the ones you got!

The Kruger Family said...

oh, and if you make a purchase you can say you saw the link on my blog and you'll get a free clip! Just write it in the message box at the checkout.

Lindsay Niedzielski said...

Oh, wish I had seen this on your blog before - I just ordered some last week!!! But they look great and I can't wait to get ours!