After Black Park, we went for lunch at the Beefeater. We played at the playground outside for awhile before heading in for a yummy lunch. At the end, Ethan was complaining of an owie. I asked him where and he lifted his shirt and rubbed his tummy. He had his first full tummy! Mark and I burst out laughing!
Ethan had a blast playing with his balloon on the way home.

Ethan had a blast playing with his balloon on the way home.
1 comment:
Haha! My sister's husband and his friends have a "Beefeater's Club" that meets once a month. I think basically to eat and drink lots of beer. Ryan has been asked to come many times, but has yet to attend. Actually, I believe he might be going to his first "meeting" next friday! I'll have to tell him that there is the perfect meeting place in the UK!!
Post a Comment