Sunday, April 26, 2009

Days Out

F
Night Night, Sleep Tight....any room for Mommy and Daddy?Daddy and Rhiannon at Black Park
Having fun on the swings at Black Park
Picnic time at Black Park
Mommy and Rhiannon

Blowing bubbles with Daddy in the back garden

Baby swinging with baby at the playground by our house
Mommy and Rhiannon
Wheeeee, on the slide!

More fun on the swings!

Cutie Pie!
Wearing the cutest short overalls! Need some more great weather to wear them again!
Don't mess with me...


Crashed out after a long walk and play to Abbots Langley


Swinging again...


On the choo choo with Daddy at Cassiobury Park


















4 comments:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

I really love your stroller! should have gotten one like that in the first place! Ah, well. I guess there will always be things they come out with that I'll wish I had. =)

You hair looks fantastic by the way - I love it!

Trish said...

Wow! SO BIG! Looks like fun. I love how Ethan is "so tough"!

The Braum Family said...

I read it I thort it was grayht
I especially liked the part where
Mark and Ethan went on the choo
choo tran.

from Caleb

Great Aunt Marjorie said...

Hi Kathy:

I just love coming to your blog. You do such interesting things and I love to watch your children grow. On your next picture of yourself, would you please take off your sunglasses. You are so beautiful but we can't see it with the glasses.
Hugs and blessings,
Marjorie Ingerman, Saskatoon SK Can.