Monday, February 09, 2009

Krugers visit the Braums!

Packing up Rhiannon!Lily LOVES babies and was SOOO proud of holding Rhiannon!

We went to Wales for the day. Ethan scooted around with Caleb. They were too fast to get a photo though!





The sign at the ice cream shop!

The kiddies enjoying ice cream...it was delicious! They got these cute little bowls too. I had to buy one for Rhiannon too so they don't fight over the bowl when they are older!

Patrick and Lily

Angela and Rhiannon

Caleb holding Rhiannon. Another great baby helper!










3 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like fun!
The sign at our local library says " Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy"
:)

Corinne Andersen Art said...

I love how Rhiannon always looks like she has her eyebrows way up in pictures. It's the cutest thing! Like, "Did you see that??!! Did you see THAT!!??" Funny.

The Braum Family said...

Thanks for publishing that cool picture of me...I look like mr burns from the simpsons! That steak was very nice though.