Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just some cutie pics

Rhiannon's first time in a walker at toddler group. She stayed there for ages with her little feet dangling. She loves to be upright making sure she doesn't miss anything! First time in a highchair! Propped up with a blanket of course!
Sleeping on the couch. Yes, my mom tucks in my socks (ugh!)!
Sorry Rhiannon!


Ethan playing his makeshift drum (laundry basket...all the laundry was found on the floor in his room!) with his makeshift beaters (photo holders).






2 comments:

Trish said...

I love Ethan's batman shirt!
I can't believe Rhiannon is already in a bouncer and highchair! WOW! Time flies!
Don't you just "love" how the kids help with the laundry?

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Those are great pictures! Did you know that those walker things are banned here? You are supposed to throw them away if you have/get one. Too many kids falling down stairs in them apparently. I don't think there's much to worry about with Rhiannon yet though! =)