Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fast Friends!!!

Patrick, Angela, Caleb and Lily came to stay last week!
Hugs for Caleb! Ethan was so excited to see Caleb again! He missed you Caleb!!!Partners in crime!!! Lily and Ethan tried their best to get up to no good all week!
Lily is bound to get the chicken pocks after her visit with Ethan. I hope it all goes over well Lily and that you don't feel too sick. Good luck Patrick and Ang!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I love you blog and really enjoy seeing Ethan progress to (close to) toddler. Also, a real treat to see Caleb and Lily ... wow are all three growing so quickly.

Dad (Grandpa Rod).

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Hey Kathy! What a little boy Ethan is now! Wish he could have come to the party! =) The cake was just baked in a pan that I rented from a gift shop here and then decorated. It did turn out pretty good though, I was impressed too! =) Thanks for the birthday singing too, we were camping and just got home today so we missed your call (boo), but the message was super!