Monday, April 30, 2007

My cousins came to visit!

Hi! I had SO much fun with my cousins and my Uncle Rob and Aunty Maia!
Here I am meeting my cousin Tarquin who is 1. He taught me lots of tricks like hugging and now I'm trying to move around and pull myself up on stuff so I can be just like him! Playing at the park with Eva
Playing with Tarq!
Ethan and Tarq with Aunty Maia. We got a taste of what a handful it would be to have twins!
I had a little nap with Uncle Rob. Mostly I just poked him and pulled his nose. He didn't even notice though...he was way too tired!


1 comment:

The Christie Family said...

it is Robbie.. Ah... he looks just the same as last time I saw him 10 years ago. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.