Friday, December 29, 2006

Our Christmas Tale

We spent Christmas at Patrick and Angela's house in the Wirral. We had an excellent time playing with the kids (Lily and Caleb), relaxing and playing board games. Angela and I got out to the shops without the kids (only my 2nd time because of our lack of babysitters!!) for some 'me' time...yay! :) Click on the link to the Braum blog to see more Christmas photos!Here is Mr. Cute with his presents....
and burried within everyone's presents!
Christmas dinner in England is actually had at lunch. When we were finished eating it seemed like 8 p.m. to me as I'm used to a Canadian evening meal...but we still had loads of time to put the kids to bed and get tucked into a game of C.S.I. Thats Caleb, Richard and Patrick....
and me, Mark, Angela, Caleb and Richard....
and the two cuties...yes, Mark and Angela are cute but I'm talking about the wee ones!

No comments: