Sunday, December 03, 2006

10 Weeks!

Here is what I look like now that I'm 10 weeks old! I went all the way to London in the Baby Bjorn sling with Mom. We managed the bus, the train, a restaurant and a visit to Mom's school. By the end of the day, Mom was as tired as me!
Here I am with my favourited toy "Funny Bunny." He jingles and jangles. I like swatting my arms at him when he is hanging from my activity arch...I'm getting good at this!
I am getting much better at controlling my arms and I LOVE to suck my fists quite noisily! Mom and Dad think I might be left handed...I suck this one the most.
Having a cuddle with Daddy.
And a cuddle with Mommy.

2 comments:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Those are great pictures Kathy! I was going to start leaving you messages saying that I needed more if there weren't any up when I checked your blog today. YAY for new pics! I love the outfit Ethan has on too... super cute!

Anonymous said...

Just to wish you all a very happy first Christmas as a family. Sorry that we could not see you before we go away. We will pass on hugs and kisses to your folks Mark. All our love Sandi and Chas xxxxxx