At St. Albans Park, we stopped for an ice cream (Grandma Bonnie had an English cream tea...YUM!). Jenga was on the table and Grandma and Grandpa had a little competition. Mark and I were wowed at how good they were!
Hey Guys The old fort is holding up well. Carole Hewett came for a visit last night with her new little grandson, Liam. I think Ethan is as big!! Liam is now 11 1/2 weeks and weighs a whopping 12 lbs. Glad to see you are enjoying yourselves. No stress looks on your faces! Bonnie...how did the pickup go at Heathrow?? It must have worked. You both have smiles on your faces! The roses are still awesome! Thanks again.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sorry I haven't written. Ethan looks great!! He is such a cute baby. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing fine, and how great is it that your parents are there to visit, and help you out for a bit. Well Congratulations again.
4 comments:
That's great that your parents got there ok! Hope everything is going amazing, say hi to them for us and enjoy yourselves!
Gramma Bonnie is a YaYa and a Jenga master! Great pics. Have a happy holiday together. Look forward to more pictures.
Hey Guys
The old fort is holding up well. Carole Hewett came for a visit last night with her new little grandson, Liam. I think Ethan is as big!! Liam is now 11 1/2 weeks and weighs a whopping 12 lbs. Glad to see you are enjoying yourselves. No stress looks on your faces! Bonnie...how did the pickup go at Heathrow?? It must have worked. You both have smiles on your faces! The roses are still awesome! Thanks again.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sorry I haven't written. Ethan looks great!! He is such a cute baby. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing fine, and how great is it that your parents are there to visit, and help you out for a bit. Well Congratulations again.
Luv Dionne
Post a Comment