Holy Mackerel Kathy! We thought Graye had a lot of hair!! Ethan has got massive amounts! What a sweetie too! He really is as big as Graye is now, I think that's hilarious. I'm still am in awe of you actually birthing him! You are definitely my hero. Congratulations to both of you and all our love and kisses too! Graye can't wait to meet his new best friend! Exactly 2 months younger than him... xoxox
2 comments:
Congratulations Kathy and Mark! Ethan is beautiful! What a fabulous head of hair.
Holy Mackerel Kathy! We thought Graye had a lot of hair!! Ethan has got massive amounts! What a sweetie too! He really is as big as Graye is now, I think that's hilarious. I'm still am in awe of you actually birthing him! You are definitely my hero. Congratulations to both of you and all our love and kisses too! Graye can't wait to meet his new best friend! Exactly 2 months younger than him... xoxox
Corinne.
Post a Comment