Sunday, May 28, 2006

Welcome!!!

Welcome to our online journal all about our new family!!! We are expecting a baby boy in September and want to share our feelings and pictures with our family and friends who are far away. Hopefully, this will be a way of keeping you all as close as possible to our coming arrival!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Kathy you look great!! I'm really excited for the both of you. Its really crazy to see you pregnant! You and Corinne look exactly the same. Nothing but a little tummy. I should tell her to start a blog. Anyway, congratulations guys!

Luv Dionne

Anonymous said...

kathy!!! it's kendra (from stoon) - it's been years! tanya keeps me updated in tid bits from time to time - i knew you were in london but did not you were married or expecting until today! I'm so thrilled for you - you look great!
Congrats on the hubby and baby :)

yours - kendra

ps - you can get my email from tanya

Anonymous said...

kathy!!! it's kendra (from stoon) - it's been years! tanya keeps me updated in tid bits from time to time - i knew you were in london but did not you were married or expecting until today! I'm so thrilled for you - you look great!
Congrats on the hubby and baby :)

yours - kendra

ps - you can get my email from tanya