1st maternity top, have been wearing maternity pants for a while already...nothing fits!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! I am SO excited about your baby! Congratulations, you guys! It kind of looked to me as though you were carrying a boy (the old saying that if you are carrying out it's a boy and if you're carrying wide it's a girl); then I read your first entry and sure enough. Very exciting! Anyway, I really love it that you have a blog because then I can keep up with you guys more. I have one, too. Check it out if you get a chance. LoveT
2 comments:
Hey! I am SO excited about your baby! Congratulations, you guys! It kind of looked to me as though you were carrying a boy (the old saying that if you are carrying out it's a boy and if you're carrying wide it's a girl); then I read your first entry and sure enough. Very exciting!
Anyway, I really love it that you have a blog because then I can keep up with you guys more. I have one, too. Check it out if you get a chance.
LoveT
Hi guys! Haha, having a baby blog is such an awesomely nerdy thing to do :)
Post a Comment