Monday, February 07, 2011

Just some new photos!

 

IMG_5490   IMG_5529    IMG_5489

Ethan and Rhiannon had a play picnic last week.  It was very cute!  I made a video that I’d like to post, but have to make it shorter first and I’m not sure I have the patience for that.  Rhiannon kept pouring herself juice and Ethan told her she’d have enough and she should save some for the other children.  I liked their drinking sound effects!

IMG_5522IMG_5527

The kids received a Christmas pressie from Uncle Rob, Aunty Maia, Eva and Tarq last week.  They are loving their new dolly and buckaroo game!  Thanks guys!  :)

IMG_5533

This is how I found Rhiannon sleeping the other night!

IMG_5531

Ethan and Mark both engrossed in their video games.

1 comment:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Wow, Rhiannon is such a little girl! It really is amazing how fast they grow... crazy. We have that Buckaroo game too, though it didn't last very long... BOO! It was a fun one. I'm definitely confiscating Ryan's computer soon and getting the blog updated. The pics are starting to pile up!