We recently got back from a trip to Canada! I haven't uploaded all the photos yet, so there are more to come this weekend. Ethan and Rhiannon had a blast playing with their cousins and new friends.
Ethan and cousin Eva

Grandma on her new motorbike!

Cuddles with Grandpa!

Ethan and Milo sliding at the zoo.

Caileen, Rhiannon and I at the zoo.

We had lots of lunches at Grannie Christies!

Grannie taught we some of her Grannie bun tricks. I am going to try making some myself next week. Lets hope they turn out!

At the park with Grandma!

Tunnel fun.

My cousin Cheryl at the park with Ethan and Rhiannon

Ethan with Aunty Janelle

Ethan and Kayden running wild in the Grandma's back garden.

Cousin Holland. Rhiannon says she misses Hoyand!

Ethan and Grandma taking Titus out for a walk.

Smiles with Grannie Christie!
1 comment:
SO glad you had such a wonderful and productive visit to Canada! Granny Christie looks beautiful as always.
Thanks for sharing the photos :)
Post a Comment