Friday, February 26, 2010

Bits and Bobs

Poor Rhiannon seems to be catching all the sick bugs this winter. This is the first time she had the tummy bug. Ethan held her while I 'cleaned up.' He never holds her, and she never sits still to be held by him...so I had to make time for a photo! With being sick every night for a week, she ran out of clean matching pyjamas! Happier times for Rhiannon. Rhiannon wants to be part of everything now...playdough, sticking, painting, colouring....
This morning, the first thing she asked to do (before her breakfast..and before my coffee) was playdough!
Playing a fun box game! Ethan and Rhiannon were playing in the nappy box. Mark attached his belt and took them for rides. Great fun!





1 comment:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Awww poor sick little monkey! Funny what it takes to get a good cuddle picture! =b Our kids have caught EVERYTHING this winter too. I blame preschool. =)

Playdough = best thing ever invented.