Saturday, July 04, 2009

Randon Photos

Rhiannon has learned to crawl and pull herself up on furniture. She's starting to cruise around now while holding on to whatever she can. She's always up to no good!
This is a pic of the two kiddies playing together.
Rhiannon playing with her new big girl stand up table. I bought a bundle of baby toys off ebay for £17. I think we got about £120 worth of nearly new toys! Now...where to put them????
Discovering all the new toys.

Rhiannon fell asleep at the table! We have a cute video of it that I will try to post sometime.



Rhiannon enjoyed feeding herself a yoghurt...what a mess!



Doesn't Ethan look like a little boy now....not a toddler!!! Still loves the scooter...although after going to a few skateboard parks to watch, he now calls it his skateboard and tries out all the moves! We even take him to a mini skate park...will post that video later too.

Thanks to Grandma Bonnie for the cutest shirt ever! Adorable!

The Kruger kids
Our little nun!
Ethan at Macdonalds


Rhiannon's first ride on a roundabout!

Collecting flowers for Mommy!

Ethan sitting on a newly carved tree trunk chair.

Taking care of his sis at Macdonalds...we sometimes go there after Ethan's football practice.
















1 comment:

Trish said...

WOW! You guys have been busy!
You're right- Ethan does look so grown up. Rhiannon is growing so fast.
After keeping Isaac (our friends' son), I don't know HOW you do it with 2 little ones.
You must be very patient- I admire that!
;)
Take care and I love all the photos!