Playing! Rhiannon is beginning to enjoy her toys! Lots of BIG smiles!
Hahahah! Ethan was helping me with the laundry one day. I told him to take the dirty laundry and put it in the washing machine in the kitchen (thats where most houses in the UK have their washing machines..). But..the baby gate was closed. I looked everywhere to try and find where he put it...and found it all piled on top of Rhiannon!

Hahahah! Ethan was helping me with the laundry one day. I told him to take the dirty laundry and put it in the washing machine in the kitchen (thats where most houses in the UK have their washing machines..). But..the baby gate was closed. I looked everywhere to try and find where he put it...and found it all piled on top of Rhiannon! 
1 comment:
hahaha!! That is really funny! Nice work Ethan!
Post a Comment