Where has time gone??!! Rhiannon is already 5 weeks old!! She's starting to smile and coo. Ethan has been very loving to her lately, giving her lots of cuddles and patting her head. Cheeky cheeks.
I can't believe she's 5 weeks old either! Everyone looks happy and healthy. I LOVE her cheeks! I just wanna pinch em! Glad you are all doing well. Hope you're getting at least a little sleep. Your family is just beautiful. Thanks for posting the photos! (Although it kinda makes me want to have another baby) ;)
1 comment:
I can't believe she's 5 weeks old either!
Everyone looks happy and healthy. I LOVE her cheeks! I just wanna pinch em!
Glad you are all doing well. Hope you're getting at least a little sleep.
Your family is just beautiful. Thanks for posting the photos! (Although it kinda makes me want to have another baby)
;)
Post a Comment