Monday, August 18, 2008

Hatfield House Country Show

We went to a country show this weekend. We were lucky to see some sun and no rain!The Merry-Go-Round...I don't think I've ever seen such a fast one!
Ethan was scared to go on with Mommy! We had to get our money back and get off!
Later, Ethan tried again with Daddy...success! It was Mark and Ethan's first ever ride on a Merry-Go-Round. They got a bit dizzy!
Ethan's new preferred way of getting around.
Finally, we managed to take a tummy pic (32 weeks pregnant). With Ethan, we took several a month. This baby is going to have a fairly empty scrapbook at this rate!
Ethan loved looking at the animals, but loved climbing the gates even more!
Chickens!
It looks like he sits still....but this only lasted a split second! He never stops!



2 comments:

Trish said...

LOVE the tummy pic!!!
Can't believe Libby will be here soon. Then you'll REALLY be busy :)
Looks like a lot of fun...except for the getting dizzy part. Glad to see the weather cooperated.

Corinne Andersen Art said...

That looks like so much fun! Graye and Ethan would have a blast together, can't wait! I can't believe that you are so close to the next one arriving too. I love that our kids will be the same age(ish).