We went to the Teddy Bear's Picnic at Aldenham Country Park with some friends this week. Ethan made some batwings and wore them the whole time! Ethan joined in the music/drumming session and had fun playing with his ball.
Yay Batwings!
Ethan loves climbing up on benches!
Sporting some sunglasses found at the park. We went to the park with Daddy and to the paddling pool. Ooooodles of fun!
Playing playdough and making silly faces with Daddy!
I tried cooking with Ethan this week! We were making cinammon rolls. Ethan enjoyed face planting in the dough more than rolling it!
And he enjoyed licking the spoon much more than spreading the sugar! He was very "helpful" at cutting the pieces of course!
To keep busy while Daddy was at work, Ethan and I went berry picking. He really loved it! His cheeks were full like a chipmunk the whole time! I think we'll go back this week!


Yay Batwings!
Ethan loves climbing up on benches!
Sporting some sunglasses found at the park. We went to the park with Daddy and to the paddling pool. Ooooodles of fun!
Playing playdough and making silly faces with Daddy!
I tried cooking with Ethan this week! We were making cinammon rolls. Ethan enjoyed face planting in the dough more than rolling it!
And he enjoyed licking the spoon much more than spreading the sugar! He was very "helpful" at cutting the pieces of course!
To keep busy while Daddy was at work, Ethan and I went berry picking. He really loved it! His cheeks were full like a chipmunk the whole time! I think we'll go back this week!

2 comments:
Keeping busy, that's awesome! I wish Graye liked fruit (of any kind!) enough to eat that much while berry picking. Ethan's hair looks like it's getting a lot lighter too!
Awe! Ethan is getting so big! He is very handsome. Berry picking looks like fun- Lila and I will definitely do that next year.
Hope you're doing well! We missed you in Saskatoon, but we'll see you next time we visit.
Post a Comment