Sunday, June 29, 2008
And so it begins!!!!
Mark was home Saturday while I was at work. Ethan was asleep and suddenly got woken up by the buzz of our doorbell. Mark answered the intercom and heard a couple little voices saying "Can Ethan come out to play?" The buzzer had woken Ethan up anyway so Mark hurried to get him ready when the buzzer went again "Is this Ethan's house? Is he coming?" So, Mark took Ethan out to play with 2 of his neighbours who are in Reception and Year 6. I think its hiliarious that at the age of just under 2, Ethan is already getting visitors asking him out to play!!! I'm sure that from now on our buzzer is going to buzz all the time!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! Quite the socialite!
I would love to see a belly shot...and a picture of your new haircut!
Post a Comment