Sunday, March 16, 2008

Helping Out!

Ethan loves to 'help' out around the house! Here he has hung all the laundry for me. It was a good hour before he let me hang it my way! He loves putting rubish in the bin and picking up bits from the floor! (our housekeeping isn't so great at the moment!!!)

4 comments:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

That's really funny! If Graye hears the dryer door open he comes running in to help throw all the wet clothes in then push the button to start it. Trouble is if I'm not fast enough handing him stuff to put in he starts taking the still dirty, dry things off the floor and putting those in too! I wonder how long this helper phase lasts?? Too bad I know it's not forever!

Corinne Andersen Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corinne Andersen Art said...

Whoops, accidentally posted that one twice.

The Christie Family said...

We heard the great news! Congratulations!!!
We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear how life is with 2!!!!