Thursday, February 14, 2008

First Happy Meal!

Ethan had his very first 'Happy Meal' at Macdonalds today. He had the apples instead of chips so I didn't feel too bad! He loved the chicken nuggets and wasn't bothered about the toy puppy. I put the box on his head and he wore it for ages..wouldn't let me take it off! I was really embarassed when I tried to carry Ethan and the tray to the table and dumped my entire coke and chips on the floor!

1 comment:

Corinne Andersen Art said...

Aww... lame about your spill! Ah, well... Graye loves chicken nuggets also - but he would never have the apples over french fries! Well at all really - no fruit or veggies voluntarily! Unless it's in sauce or juice. =( That's really cute about the box on his head too! What a sweetie, can't wait to meet him! How much longer?