Saturday, September 08, 2007
Slow blogger!
Hi all! Hope you haven't given up hope on our blog...I am back to work full time now and haven't had a chance to do much else!!! Here is a quick update as I have no new pictures to post. Ethan is still so super cute! He stands up alot, lets go, and is able to keep his balance. Once, he stood up in the middle of the floor without holding onto anything, but we haven't seen that again since. He has finally got one top tooth...it finally poked out this morning after a few weeks of effort. Ethan is at a childminder 5 days a week, 10 hours a day (yikes!) but we are making the most of our time together. He is slowly settling in...although I think its hit home that this is an everyday thing and he hangs on to Mommy very tight in the morning and gives Dad a huge hug when he is picked up! Can you believe that he will be 1 on Wednesday! We have planned a birthday party with lots of friends for Sunday next week. Weather permitting, we will have a nice picnic in the back garden followed by loads of pictures posted on the blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe Ethan is already almost a year old! I know going back to work is very stressful but it sounds like you're doing well. You're very right, Kathy, it does make the time you spend together even more special. How is work for you? You're a teacher, right? I know it's hard for me to work with kids all day and just want to be with mine, but we've figured out a "groove" and just get through the week and look forward to the weekend.
Lila wore her shirt from you guys the other day to school and got SO many compliments on it! Thank you again. I'll try to put a pic of it up soon.
love, david, trish, and lila
You were very fortunate to spent Ethan's first year with him full time. I know that leaving him at the day care is stressful, but he will be okay.
I can't believe he will be a year old on Wednesday! Where does the time go!
Love,
ME :)
Post a Comment