On the way to the park with my friend Verity. We slept nicely on the way there, but I was trouble on the way back to Claire's and Mommy had to carry me and push the buggy at the same time. Next time, Mommy is going to take the buggy and the baby bjorn!
Verity took me to Queen's Park to see Fitz and Pedro; the goats. They are cheeky goats and sneakily pulled everything out of Claire's bag when we weren't looking!

(Sorry the photos are small...they are from my phone. I left the camera at home because I already bring the kitchen sink now that I have a baby and don't have room for the bathtub too!)
Verity took me to Queen's Park to see Fitz and Pedro; the goats. They are cheeky goats and sneakily pulled everything out of Claire's bag when we weren't looking!
(Sorry the photos are small...they are from my phone. I left the camera at home because I already bring the kitchen sink now that I have a baby and don't have room for the bathtub too!)
1 comment:
Hi Kath ... just checking the blog between meetings here at work. It is absolutely great to be able to click and get a quick update on Ethan.
Love,
Dad.
PS ... am I adding this comment correctly??? Every time I have tried in the past, I end up deleting it. Cross your fingers!!!
Post a Comment