Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter Wonderland!

Saskatoon had a blizzard! I just wanted to put some photos up to show Mark's family in South Africa and our UK friends where we are hoping to live (call us crazy)! Mark says he enjoys the cold...so he's looking forward to Canada....I don't think he quite gets just how cold it can get!!! Check out the Andersen family blog to see more blizzrd pics.
Did you know Ethan is 4 months now!!! Here he is in his pushchair all decked out for a blizzard..but in the wrong country!
I keep dressing him up so warm, and then having to take some layers off! Cam and Janelle, this warm cosy has come in SO handy, but is it ever warm!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Mark says he enjoys the cold? Dude, you know we stand INSIDE the fridge to warm up? I can't wait to see you trying to scrape the windows of your car at 6:30 in the morning while the wind (which is smashing icicles into your eyes) brings the temperature down to lower than -40 degrees. It's gonna be a blast!

Cameron.